Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

A review of Online Storefront

Not too long ago I got an online storefront maker with shopping cart. I needed it to heighten my importing business. Last decade we were one of the prominent clubs dealing with imports from Afghanistan, but due to lack of modern technology we were put behind and lost shares in this industry. It took us some time to perceive what the speculate to lose all kinds of firm was. Our products were on display at our website, there were also prices, descriptions and all the details. There was also a phone amount where orders could be placed. We in fact didn't know what we were doing wrong. But the question turned out to be a simple one. There was one thing we didn't have but should have had.

We lacked online storefront with a shopping cart included. Our customers were not able to buy online and this was a mistake. Obviously, every person is so much into shopping online that we even lost some of our longtime clients for that. The online storefront was not very hard to set up and plug in. I am not much into computers but I had to cope the setup myself as we don't have a fully employed web designer. But it turned out to be quite easy and everything worked flawlessly. To be honest, I was very surprised how well the online storefront worked. But I think we have a small question there. The online storefront page differs greatly from the rest of the website.

News From Afghanistan

I know what in fact matters is that with it people can buy products online but still something has to be done. I don't want to take any more chances and after I survived the loss of business, I am thought about to do whatever it takes to make it all look good and professional. I am not sure what the best solution to the online storefront riddle is, but I guess hiring a new web designer would be a good idea. Most of the firm is run by my brother, my self and a few employees, so I am quite indecisive when it comes to occasion new positions. We have our own approach to firm and knowing how difficult it is to find people you can work with, it gets a bit complicated. However, no matter what, I have every estimation to fix the online storefront one way or the other.

A review of Online Storefront

Tags : todays world news headlines

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Followers

Blogger